[katello-devel] Content Search Merged to master

Justin Sherrill jsherril at redhat.com
Thu Jul 19 19:48:01 UTC 2012

On 07/19/2012 03:45 PM, James Labocki wrote:

> On Jul 19, 2012, at 2:31 PM, Justin Sherrill<jsherril at redhat.com>  wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> The first cut of content search is now in master.  You'll need to do a db migrate for a small schema change.
> Will katello-upgrade run the appropriate "db migrate" actions? Or is "db migrate" something else? Pardon my ignorance.

katello-upgrade will run the correct db migrate, but as Og just pointed
out it also requires pulp to be shut down.  Normally that's ok but this
particular migration script requires pulp to be running.  I'm gonna look
into this ASAP.  In the meantime if you are using katello-upgrade, i'd
hold off upgrading.