[katello-devel] Katello Community Update Planning

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Thu Jul 26 08:17:21 UTC 2012

> Discussion is encouraged inline within the Etherpad in a manner that is easy to decipher or within the context of this email chain.  As new ideas and information accumulate, the Etherpad will be updated appropriately.  Lastly, if anyone would like to take ownership of any particular area, speak up!

Thanks Eric, I have added few points on the etherpad, but it seems you
covered everything. I just want to do small planning follow up.

Mirek has been working hard to get us koji builds, he is basically done
and we are testing it. We have few issues we need to solve and
hopefully this week we can switch over to new repositories. After that,
we are ready to go with our first community release. With koji the
process will be pretty straightforward.

Meantime, please think of features or bugs that should go into community
release. If you have some big feature/change and it is possible to hold
pull request a bit, do it. We are very close.

 Lukas "lzap" Zapletal
 #katello #systemengine