[katello-devel] New location of yum repo

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Thu Jul 26 12:15:46 UTC 2012

Hi Katello users and developers,
I'm pleased to announce new location of our yum repos:
   http://fedorapeople.org/groups/katello/releases/

Install wiki:
   https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/Install
is updated to point to this new location.

Those packages are build using our new Koji instance. Unfortunately it
does not have public interface, but we are working to make this Koji public.

Those repositories even contains Katello for Fedora17, but it is not
working and it is intended only for developers for testing.

Right now there is mainly repository "nightly" which is - contradictory
to its name - updated 4 times per day. If you are developer and your
contribution is merged, just run:
   tito tag && git push && git push --tags
and within several hours your new package will land in nightly repo.

This step will be hopefully soon followed by first community release of
Katello.

Enjoy and stay tuned.

--
Miroslav Suchy