[katello-devel] Content search shared/unique terminology

Justin Sherrill jsherril at redhat.com
Mon Jul 30 20:02:11 UTC 2012

In the demo today it was brought up how poor the unique/shared
terminology was within content search and how we needed a tipsy tooltip
to better explain it, only with better naming.

Corey brought up using union and difference  instead of  unique and
shared which i like a lot.  Thoughts?

I've added the following tipsy in the meantime (please ignore the haml):

                     = _("Show all results regardless of which columns
they exist in.")
                   =_('Shared:')
                     = _("Show only results that exist in all selected
columns.")
                   =_('Unique:')
                     = _("Show only results not existing in all selected
columns.")

-Justin