[katello-devel] Katello 1.0 branched

Eric Helms ehelms at redhat.com
Tue Jul 31 15:42:42 UTC 2012

On 07/31/2012 03:52 AM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> I just branched current master to
>  origin/KATELLO-1.0
> Please ping me, if you want to commit there something - I will accept
> only fixes, which prevent Katello installation or fixes for ISE.
With the end of two sprints occurring yesterday and today, there may be
a couple of sets of fixes that would be important but not meet your
criteria above sitting in or hitting pull requests today.  One for
example is a number of Content Search related fixes that make viewing
and interacting with the results much easier and are part of the feature
complete set of items for Content Search.  Can we ensure these get
included prior to community release?

Thanks!
Eric