[katello-devel] moving to ruby 1.9.3

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 12:28:24 UTC 2012

I have been playing with Dmitri's Gemfile for a while now and I have
submitted new pull request minute ago.

Please give it a try and test it on your environment. We should support
every single setup - pure gems (rbenv/rvm), system and gems mix, only
system gems with development pure gems etc. Also on 1.8 and 1.9.

Please report any issues in the pull request. If everything is fine, we
can eventually merge it later this week.

LZ