[katello-devel] Bootstrapping katello

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Tue Oct 23 09:51:56 UTC 2012

If you make it into the master, please make sure the rake task is NOT
distributed in katello-common rpm, but in katello-devel package. See the
SPEC file for examples.

Btw I provision my instances with snap-guest and simple set of bash
scripts which do the same as your bootstrap, but it's more readable and
more straightforward :-)

https://github.com/lzap/snap-guest

(I don't share my shell scripts because they are big mess, but writing
one is matter of ten minutes)

Guys, if you make it to the master, please document it on the wiki.
Preferably make a section or something, because both scripts do similar
things.

LZ