[katello-devel] Nightly installed!

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Tue Oct 23 17:47:42 UTC 2012

Ok... got it installed with lots of help from Lukas and Petr. Here were
the changes to [1]. let me know what I should file bugs for, or change
wiki pages:

1) Need to use nightly, not 1.1 or 1.0
2) After installing the rpms, I applied the following patch to foreman:
https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/202
3) Edit the /etc/foreman/settings.yml file so that :login: true
4) From /usr/share/foreman run rake console and then execute
User.create_admin. You need (3) to make (4) work

I believe that Petr said that 4 woudl be fix if we get foreman dev into
the nightly build. I am not sure about the setting in 3 however, if that
it needed.

-- bk