[katello-devel] Need tools to diagnose performance issues

Dmitri Dolguikh dmitri at redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 10:04:25 UTC 2012

I just used ruby-profiler for figuring out tests performance issues,
although not the version specified in the Gemfile, but rather
rdp-ruby-prof. It works. Also see [1] for some helpful advice on
performance testing of rails.

Let me know if you need help with that.
-d

[1]. http://guides.rubyonrails.org/performance_testing.html