[katello-devel] Design of SSO

Scott Seago sseago at redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 16:46:05 UTC 2013

On 03/04/2013 11:22 AM, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 04, 2013 at 02:19:42PM +0000, Dmitri Dolguikh wrote:
>> provider. The somewhat inconvenient bit is in userid and password
>> being entered on separate screens.
> I am fine with that, but I can imagine many confused users :-)

Unrelated to the overall SSO question, but I've seen username and
password on different screens on various sites in the past. When it's
done, it's often deliberate (with doc links explaining why they
separated them). I have no idea what the merits of that decision were --
I'm just pointing out that users are likely to have seen this scenario
in the past, even if it's not the most common arrangement.

Scott