[katello-devel] Rspec and/or mini-test?

Dmitri Dolguikh dmitri at redhat.com
Fri Mar 8 15:29:49 UTC 2013

We found ourselves in a situation where we use two rather different
testing frameworks: rspec and mini-test. Should we migrate to mini-test
only? How should we do it? One approach could be not adding any new
tests into rspec, and migrate existing rspec tests one-by-one into
mini-test.

Should we decide to stay with both, I think making factory_girl
factories accessible under both suites would be important, as well as
updating rspec tests to use the factories...

Thoughts/opinions?
-d