[katello-devel] Rspec and/or mini-test?

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Mon Mar 11 08:32:37 UTC 2013

On Sat, Mar 09, 2013 at 08:43:06AM -0500, Bryan Kearney wrote:
> Why are we adding a new testing framework? Is it fixing a problem in
> the current frameworks?

+1

If we are going to shift from rspec to minitest-rspec, I dont really see
any added value, except we will get rid of few test-time dependencies.

Please again, what is the pain we are trying to solve with this? I was
under impression we don't like rspec syntax and wan't straightforward
xunit syntax, but I can see this is not the case.

LZ

 Lukas "lzap" Zapletal
 #katello #systemengine