[katello-devel] State of R19R and Katello

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 15:06:16 UTC 2013

So Katello now starts on SCL RHEL6 stack and also does work!

You can start it using the commands bellow.

Even thin is ready, so you can modify the startup script to use SCL for
thin and try it with Apache httpd.

While Mirek is working on Foreman SCL migration, I want to modify our
SPEC file to use SCL dependencies.

LZ