[katello-devel] ZenTest

Brad Buckingham bbuckingham at redhat.com
Wed Mar 13 11:52:11 UTC 2013

Replying to the email thread since there was a PR opened to removed
newrelic/logical-insight.

I'm not aware of anyone actively using these; however, I believe they
were added as part of a sprint task a long time ago because folks felt
the project needed a way to do some basic profiing.
If they are removed, we should update the wiki which describes their use
on the project ( https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/WebProfiling )
and replace it with what is the recommended approach.

thanks,
Brad