[katello-devel] loosening name restrictions for objects

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 13:05:40 UTC 2013

But can you please add a _system_ test that will check these?

Not an unit test, we need a system test that performs this on a real
Candlepin instance. We had a regression when Candlepin changed
(tightened) format of a field and we was not aware of this.

You can use CLI smoke tests for this as we (devs) do not have any own
tests. Or you can negotiate this with QA dept :-)

+1