[katello-devel] Batch Jobs?

Jason Connor jconnor at redhat.com
Tue Mar 26 20:53:01 UTC 2013

On Mar 26, 2013, at 8:51 AM, Justin Sherrill <jsherril at redhat.com> wrote:

>> How are repo sync plans done now?
> Pulp has built in scheduling with its own (ISO approved!) date/schedule format.   We just tell pulp what the schedule is and it does its thing.
>
> -Justin

As Justin pointed out, pulp can currently schedule repo syncs with its own internal scheduler. It can, in-fact, schedule just about anything. Adding the support for scheduling the management of orphans should be fairly straight forward. All we would need are the requirements around the management options.

Jason L Connor
linear on freenode #pulp
http://pulpproject.org/
RHCE: 805010912355231