[katello-devel] purpose of --katello-configuration-files-only on katello-configure

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Wed Mar 27 13:38:02 UTC 2013

Hey Justin,

so the issue was when you do full configure, Puppet will re-configure
everything and it will trigger service restarts. But we do not want to
restart at this point, but we do want to have katello configured so we
can boot rails environment and do some migrations (like deleting all
undeleted providers).

LZ