[katello-devel] Navigation Design - Better 1, Better 2

Eric D Helms ericdhelms at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 19:01:59 UTC 2013

Howdy All,

You may recall that we are working on a re-design of our header and
navigation that started with -
https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/Navigation%20Enhancements

After a few small iterations of implementation on my part, and discussion
back and forth with Kyle we have narrowed in on two that we would like your
feedback in choosing.  These are not drastically different than what the
link above presents, and the functionality with regard to scrolling (i.e.
header collapsing and going with you) and dropdowns for sub-navigation
remains the same.

So, just like the eye doctor would ask, better 1:

https://fedorahosted.org/katello/attachment/wiki/Navigation%20Enhancements/Screen-1.png

or better 2:

https://fedorahosted.org/katello/attachment/wiki/Navigation%20Enhancements/Screen-2.png

Thanks,