[katello-devel] Do you have problem with hidden exception?

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue May 14 12:14:05 UTC 2013

I already have a solution I use to inspect exceptions so I'd prefer to see a less invasive solution. For example, what about placing the gem in bundler/local.rb and then add it to some files that can be added to .gitignore? My concern is that Katello could be easily overrun with development tools.

David