[katello-devel] Recent changes on SELinux stuff under: /etc/candlepin/certs/

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Fri May 17 12:11:56 UTC 2013

On 05/17/2013 01:13 PM, Ivan Necas wrote:
> Ok, so the real cause of the issue is missing scl version of:
>
> libselinux-ruby

This is missing in SCL, because I had hard time building this package
(it is subpackage of libselinux). Only puppet requires that, so I
resolved it by building puppet without selinux support.
I will try to build it (or more precise to build puppet with selinux
enabled) and will report back.
But do not expect the result today. And probably even not on Monday too.
I will target on Tuesday.
Temporary workaround:
  setenforce 0

--