[katello-devel] Need help with 1.4 release notes

Partha Aji paji at redhat.com
Mon Oct 14 21:15:22 UTC 2013

We are getting closer to releasing Katello 1.4 (repos are there on fedora people, but still testing.) One of the things I need help with from contributors is to help me with some of the new features in katello 1.4 compared 1.3 . I have started listing some of the bigger features I remember in https://pad-katello.rhcloud.com/p/1.4-Release-Notes , but definitely there is more. Please feel free to add/modify features you have worked on after Katello 1.3 .

Partha