%packages / DHCP questions

Now that I have kickstart running (much thanks to Randolph), I've got a
couple of more questions:

1) If you were doing an install of say 20 machines, would all of their MAC
addresses have to be explicitly entered into dhcpd.conf ?  If not, how would
you get around that ?

2) I understand from reading the archives of the list, that 'mkkickstart' is
obsolete.  I did however use the output of 'mkkickstart' to get the list of
packages (perhaps this was wrong).  Is there no keyword for install
'everything' rather than listing each package or group of packages to be
installed ?  How would you get a list of the 'groups' of packages ?

Thanks for the help !!

Mike