Re: %packages / DHCP questions

Now my turn to make a correction...

Historically, they've *always* been out of date.

The best info I have gotten was in my RHCE course - and in this mailing
list of course. You might want to check the archives for this mailing list.
Some months ago somebody made a really up-to-date website about Kickstart.
But that was before RH7 came out.

- Wouter.

Wouter Liefting
Curriculum Owner Linux
IBM Learning Services
Tel. +31 (0)20 513 5057
Fax. +31 (0)20 513 2322
Internet: liefting nl ibm com

rpjday <rpjday mindspring com> on 13-11-2000 14:08:45

Please respond to kickstart-list redhat com