Re: %packages / DHCP questions

On Monday, November 13 2000, rpjday said:

>   by the way, where would one find the latest docs on kickstart?
> historically, they've always been a bit hard to come by, and have
> sometimes been out of date.

The reference guide included with both Red Hat Linux 6.2 and 7 seemed to
have a pretty good section on kickstart from what I remember.  Of
course, if you want what is really the "latest", you just read the
source ;)

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Katz
katzj linuxpower org	| jlkatz eos ncsu edu

QOTD:
Chemist who falls in acid is absorbed in work.