Re: Getting started with kickstart help

check out developer.intel.com - PXE is an intel standard, and they had a
couple of good pdf's on it.  I'd send you a more precise link, but I
can't seem to get into the site now.

put simply, it is an environment in which your NIC gets the files
required for booting from another machine over the network (i.e. kernel,
initrd.img).  it's commonly used to do remote installs over the
network.  you can also use it to boot diskless nodes which will
NFS-mount their roots.

if you have the pxe rpm installed, there is documentation in
/usr/doc/pxe-X.X that might help.
	-dann