Re: Kickstart questions

>Well, it can be a pain and we have to do it each time a new OS release
>comes out. Its definitely ugly. It makes the kickstart file ugly.

Assuming that you are kickstarting from a networked server, why not change
the comps file. Modify @ Base, create an @ Almost Everything, create a @
Local for local packages and so forth. This allows you to customize
everything. Don't forget to run genhdlist (or whatever that command was)
after changing the comps file.

- Wouter.