Re: Kickstart questions

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Matt Fahrner wrote:

> The question I have for RedHat is if I were to generate the changes
> necessary to allow deselection of packages in the "%packages" section
> would RedHat be willing to consider adding the code to the permanent
> kickstart implimentation?

If you send a tested patch, sure. I still think it's a bad idea though, as
it means that random bits of software will make their way onto your hard drive
w/ new releases.

Erik

|            "Who is John Galt?" - Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand		      |
|  Linux Application Development  --  http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad   |