Re: redhat 7.0's kickstart

> OK... I've solved the NFS server not responding issue.
> Anaconda get executed, but it now says
>
> 	Unknown installation method
> 	anaconda --nfs://mnt/source/

Sorry I should have put exact error log.  It says

	unknow install method: nfs://mnt/source/.
	install exited abnormally

looking at the source code, it seems like if nfs://mnt/source/ is passed
in, then it'll be correctly parsed....  I've no idea why such a message.
Does anybody know what's going on?
Also, I've tried the updates disk...  It cannot find a module named log,
so I gave up trying that one...
Thanks

-A.