2 ks.cfg files in syslinux.cfg

Hi Folks,

I have two ks.cfg files(ks1.cfg and ks2.cfg) that install different sets of
packages.  I would like to be able to choose which set to install from the
kickstart screen.  Any suggestions on how to do this?   Below is my
syslinux.cfg file.  I am not sure how to tell it to use either ks1.cfg or
ks2.cfg.

default Set1
prompt 1
display boot.msg
label Set1
  kernel vmlinuz
  append ks=floppy initrd=initrd.img devfs=nomount
label Set2
  kernel vmlinuz
  append ks=floppy initrd=initrd.img devfs=nomount

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.