Kickstart via NFS

If using ks=floppy and source on local cdrom. my kickstart is working. But via NFS, got trouble.

My ks.cfg file like this:

#Network Configuration:
 network --bootproto dhcp eth0

#Source File Location
nfs --server IP    --dir /mnt/cdrom

Also I save ks.cfg to boot disk. or on DHCP server.

my procedure:
insert boot disk to dest machine
turn on power, when see boot prompt, type linux ks=floppy.
Then I got problem. They didn't load packeges via NFS.

I think my setting NFS is working, because I can mount from other server to share NFS server files.

My question:
Which files can be saved on boot disk, initrd,  vmlinuz or boot.img etc?
Can I save ks.cfg file on boot disk, although I use BOOTP+DHCP / NFS kickstart install.

how to check DHCP interpret infomation and the client system mounts the source path using NFS.

Thanks for help

John Liu
S-Link Corp