From: Jim Wright [mailto:jwright penguincomputing com]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 2:51 PM
To: kickstart-list redhat com
Subject: Re: no kick from kickstart

Thanks.  I tried adding "network" to the end of the append stuff and
it didn't change anything.  All the files are there, and if I continue
the installation by manually entering the information I put in the
ks.cfg file, the machine installs fine.

I'm now trying to rebuild anaconda's /sbin/loader from source and
add debugging output to see if this helps.  Mystery for me so far.

Jim