Re: anaconda dies when I attempt kickstart via nfs

Yes, I have my DHCP and NFS servers configured and working.  However,
anaconda dies before it even tries to obtain a DHCP address (I've
verified this with a packet sniffer).

I don't want to use PXE as I don't think it's appropriate in my case.
The systems I'm setting up won't always be networked workstations.

I think there is some bug in using kickstart over nfs while installing
via cdrom in redhat 6.2.

P.

On Sweetmorn, the 51st of Chaos, John Liu spake:

--
Philip J. Hollenback
philiph pobox com