About the post installation

Hi everybody,

I tried to use kickstart to install redhat 6.2 through nfs and found that some problems about it. Firstly, if the harddisk that I try to use kickstart to install is not been used before, during the kickstart installation, it will ask me to initialize the disk or skip it. I don't know how to prevent it to ask me. Secondly, during the post-installation, it displayed a error message "Error - file or directory not found". Furthermore, I hope to copy some files from the nfs server and I added in the ks.cfg %post section. But I found that the system already mount at /mnt/source and I hope to copy a file from that location to the system, but the system always say that no such file. I tried to use "--nochroot" but still not work. Do anyone know how to solve those problems? Please help. Thanks a lot.

Kaming.