genhdlist on RH7.0?

Where is the genhdlist utility on the RH7.0 CD?

I kickstart my installations from an NFS volume which is initially an image
of the installation CD but which I keep up-to-date with the latest rpms.
That is, I remove the old rpms from the RedHat/RPMS sub-directory and put in
the new ones.  I also put additional rpms in it that I need for my
installations.

After, I update the directory, I've always run genhdlist to update the
base/hdlist file.  And I use the genhdlist utility from the cd to do this.

I dont find the genhdlist utility on the RH7.0 CD.  Can anyone shed some
light on this?

Ken