kickstart + pxelinux => diskless node install?

I'm new to the list, so forgive me if this is a dumb question or it has
been answered before.  I didn't see anything in FAQ's.

I have pxelinux pulling over an initrd.img and a vmlinuz which had been
taken out of the bootnet.img file.  These boot up a node remotely and
will do a network install (at least i think, i haven't gone through it).
I'm trying to figure out how to tell the client node where to find an nfs
mounted ks.cfg to use after it has booted via the kernel in the /tftpboot
directory.  I can't do a traditional network install because this requires
that the "filename" attribute in the /etc/dhcpd.conf file be pxelinux.bin
rather than ks.cfg.

Has anyone tried anything like this?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dan Sturtevant
Paralogic Inc.