Kickstart Ethernet driver

I am trying to install RedHat 6.2 via kickstart on a Dell Dimension 8100.
This has a P IV (which is another problem, in, and of, itself) and an
onboard 3com NIC.  It is supposed to use the 3c90x driver, but kickstart
probes it as a 3c59x.  I have tried to put "device eth 3c90x" in the ks.cfg
file, but I get an error message stating that it could not find the 3c90x
driver.  Is there any way to put the 3c90x driver on the floppy, or
integrate it into the bootnet.img?

Any help is appreciated.

Forrest