setup of a kickstart disk

What would be a good way to generate a kickstart disk that has
only certain packages loaded on it?

I have made a slim RedHat 7.0 install that has X, Netscape and a
few other things that fits onto a 500mb partition.

I just want to list the packages that are currently loaded and put
them in the package selection section of the kickstart file.

I thought I heard someone mention some sort of kickstart
configurator program, but I can't seem to locate it.

Can anyone help me?

Mike Barsalou

Michael Barsalou
barjunk attglobal net