Automated Partitioning

Hi All,

I've written a script that gets executed in %pre which figures out the size of the first hard disk (just hda, for now), checks the amount of physical memory and then generates a corresponding partition table. It takes a parameter which defines wether this is a workstation build or a server build.

Anyways, what I'm wondering is if anyone knows how I can inject these partition sizes into the installer.

I've considered using sfdisk in the %pre environment (& not specifying the partitioning in the kickstart config), but I'm also wondering where in the instimage code is the section that takes care of the partitioning, or if theres a config file that gets used which I could modify.

Hoping this makes sense,
Erik.