RE: Change 'comps' file question

The experiment I did was to remove the entry
of kudzu from the base group. I figured that
maybe I should remove the corresponding kudzu
rpm from RPMS directory. Then I removed kudzu
rpm and used 'genhdlist' to generate hdlist
once again. However, the error is still there
when kickstart tries to read package information.
On the screen (Exception Occurred), it looks
like the error is related to todo.getCompsList().
in todo.py

-Song