Re: RH7.0 kickstart with multiple NICs

> 3 NICs and I can't find a way to tell kickstart to use a specific NIC for
> the install.  Once I choose the NIC from the menu that is presented, the

OK, I answered my own question.

After mounting the install image via loop and running strings on some of
the code in there, I discovered the "ksdevice=" option.  So, I did:

append root=/dev/ram0 idebus=66 console=ttyS0,38400 load_ramdisk=1 ramdisk_size=24576 initrd=/redhat/initrd.img.gz ks=nfs:xxx.xx.xxx.xx:/linux/kickstart/xxxxxxxx ksdevice=eth1

in my PXE config and everything works like a champ.

Ed