Automated Partitioning - Done!

Hi All -

I'm not sure how much interest there is in this, but I've succeeded in having kickstart decide the partitioning scheme at runtime. Instead of making this a really looooong post, I've put my documentation up at:

http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~erik/kickstart/partitioning.html

I'm quite happy - I'm building a lot of linux boxes here now, and now thanks to kickstart we've got a completely standardized install procedure.

Cheers,
e.