Timezone Error

Hi All,

I've been getting the following error during post-install on the third virtual terminal & want to know if anyone else is getting the same (read: I'm too lazy to try and figure it out right now)

* Error copying timezone ( from /mnt/sysimage/usr/share/zoneinfo/America/Edmonton): no such file or directory

I've looked, and sure enough, the zoneinfo directory is not in there. It is in my Redhat/instimage/usr/share/ directory on the kickstart server though. At this point the Redhat dir is still nfs-mounted, so I'm wondering why it isn't using that. While this error still allows the build to complete, the machines get a slew of annoying locale errors which I'm attributing to this.

From my kickstart config file I've got:
timezone --utc America/Edmonton

So I'm assuming that either:
1)  the installer thinks the zone information is in the wrong place
or
2) the zone information is not getting copied over

Comments?  Ideas?
Thanks,
e.