kickstart problem when using --onpart with 6.1

Hello,

I am using a kickstart installation with RH 6.1.
I try "--onpart" on all my partitions which I formatted before with
fdisk.
The kickstart installation doesn't want to handle that and asks to use
disk druid or fdisk.
It doesn't want to put my file system on the good partitions.

Has someone see the --onpart directive working with 6.1 ?

Thanks.
--
Julien
Serco