RE: Determining if system has multiple processors in %post section

In that direction,
many of us prepare a script that is only run while the system reboots
for the first time. For example, this is when we ask for root
password to the user (before that, we have a password that they
don't know), we only patch network files or install additional
packages, etc.

Anne:
Can I take a look at this script?
I'd like to see how you automate the root logon, or prompt for a password
prior to logon.
I'm quite new at Linux, under two months.