nfs2 vs nfs3 and redhat 7.1 kickstart

I asked this question a while ago, but didn't receive an answer, hopefully
this time someone can provide me with one, or a place to look for the
answer.

In redhat 7.1 kickstarts, the nfs that is being done by kickstart seems to
be nfs over tcp which i understand to be nfs3.  I will not get into why
this is bad for my environment, but i would like to have it doing nfs over
udp, or nfs2, similar to what 6.2 kickstarts use.

What options do i have for this?  Is it a module i can change on the disk,
or recompile the kernel?  Or is there some option i can send?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

matthew.