Booting off of eth1 in 6.2

Hola!

I'm not sure if I've gone nuts, but I have a very distinct recollection
of seeing a patch for anaconda? for v6.2 that forced the machine to
boot off of eth1 (and eth1 only).

Does anyone have a pointer to that? I know that v7.x would make my life
easier - but the software hasn't been tested on that version.

cheers!
avoid getting wet.  This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."