Getting hostname

Does someone know off hand how I can get the hostname during a kickstart
build, within the %post section.
I'm setting static IP's and the hostnames will be in the DNS table.

Need the hostname because I'm trying to either :
1-restore ssh settings if a corresponding tar file exists for that hostname,
or
2-generate ssh keys and tar directory and save for the next time I rebuild
the machine

TIA

	Richard