Re: Use VARIABLE definition in config file

You can use variables in the %pre and %post section.  I use them exactly
like I would in a bash script.

                    "benko"
                    <benko oread net>            To:     <kickstart-list redhat com>
                    Sent by:                     cc:
                    kickstart-list-admin@        Subject:     Use VARIABLE definition in config file
                    redhat.com

                    02/26/2002 12:26 AM
                    Please respond to
                    kickstart-list

Hi List,

I am new to list and please forgot my silly question.

Is there and posibility to use "VARIABLE" definition in the kickstart
config
file just like the other script.
If does, what is the format of VARIABLE usage syntex and definition,and
comment or reference url ?

Sinecrely,

Ben