RE: post install problems

-----Original Message-----
From: kickstart-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:kickstart-list-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of eelsten mmm com
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 11:03 AM
To: kickstart-list redhat com
Subject: post install problems

Can anyone offer any suggestions as to why this seems to do absolutely
nothing?  I just want to execute that perl script which does various tasks
like installing packages and cleaning a few things.  I would like to
execute it upon the first reboot (right after install).

%post --nochroot
mkdir /mnt/floppy
mount /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy
cp /mnt/floppy/post_install.pl /root
ln -s /root/post_install.pl /etc/rd.d/rc3.d/post_install.pl

-Eric