RE: post install problems

Thanks for the info.  Will that link work as the syntax below or should I
also use /mnt/sysimage for it?
--
Eric Elsten
3M IT Telecommunications

                    "Taylor,
                    ForrestX"              To:     "'kickstart-list redhat com'" <kickstart-list redhat com>
                    <forrestx.taylor@      cc:     (bcc: Eric Elsten/US-Corporate/3M/US)
                    intel.com>             Subject:     RE: post install problems

                    02/28/2002 11:23
                    AM
                    Please respond to
                    kickstart-list

It does absolutely nothing because you are in the --nochroot environment.
Try it without the --nochroot, or put the full path to /root (i.e.
/mnt/sysimage/root).

Forrest